1bis. Type and categories of data
Your personal data handled by the Controller are those required (for the above purposes, but not limited to, the common and contact data that are compiled during the registration as well as the payment details).
2. Nature of data collection and consequences of any denial
The provision of your personal data is optional as it is not provided by applicable laws but is essential for points a) – b) mentioned above in art. 1, otherwise it will result in our inability to fulfill the contractual obligations required and to properly manage the contractual relationship.
The provision of your personal data is optional as it is not provided by applicable laws for points c) – e) above mentioned in art. 1, otherwise it will result in the impossibility to receive the mailing list, the above-mentioned commercial communications, or prevent the communication of your data to third parties.
3. Communication and dissemination of data
Your personal data, for the purposes and times strictly necessary and indispensable for the execution of the contract as above, may be communicated to:
- all natural and legal persons, where disclosure is necessary for the purposes set out above and for the conduct of the economic and contractual activities of the Controller, such as legal advisers, economic and financial advisers, computer outsourcers, postal couriers, accounting;
- coordination, supervision and management bodies of the national and international Internet networks, as well as providers of hosting and computer storage server services;
- our specially assigned employees and employees and in the scope of their duties, including any external / internal data processing personal data;
- third parties for the use of computer services useful for the operation of the website, such as cookies, also named as those responsible for processing;
- (for the optional activities referred to in art. 1.c-d) third parties who may be responsible for the conduct of such promotional / commercial, direct contact or direct commercial communication activities;
- (for the optional activities referred to in art. 1.e) third parties to whom the Holder communicates the data for the conduct of such promotional / commercial, direct contact or direct commercial communication activities.
In any case, the processing will take place in a manner that is appropriate to ensure its security and confidentiality by adopting specific security measures to prevent loss of data, misuse or incorrect use and unauthorized access. In addition, personal data are handled with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
For the same purposes, if necessary, data may be transferred outside the national territory, but always within the territory of the European Community, subject to minimum safeguards on the processing of personal data as required at EU level. If they have been transferred outside the EU, prior notice will be given to the person concerned, provided that the treatment is carried out in compliance with the requirements of legality required by the EU Guidelines.
Your personal data will not be disseminated.
3ter. Types of data handled through the Internet
- Navigation data and Users registered with Cookies
See the relevant privacy statement about cookies used through online services: https://www.redsofarecords.com.
The user requesting information or inconvenience signals via the dedicated contact form of the website, as well as via email exchange with the Controller, provides contact information and content of the message solely for the purpose of obtaining the information required by the Controller.
- Promotional mailing list
The User who agrees to receive the newsletter agrees that it will be possible to send him advertising releases of the Services provided by the Controller, selected according to his / her needs previously selected by means of a specific menu on the site, in accordance with the above purpose 1.c).
- Communication to third parties
The User agrees that such third parties will receive the master and contact details for the purpose of subsequent, any commercial / promotional contact of third party activities.
4. Rights of the data subject
At any time you, as a the data subject, may exercise your rights with respect to the data controller in accordance with art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003, or have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of the same data and to know its content and source, to verify its accuracy or to ask for their integration or updating, or rectification (pursuant to art. 7 of the Code). According to the same article you have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their processing.
If applicable under UE Reg. 679/2016, it will also have the right to carry personal data (i.e. to receive them in a structured, commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device).
For any personal data problem, you will always have the right to file a complaint, report or other appropriate remedy to the competent authority, or to the Italian Authority for the processing of personal data (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
5. Controller and processors of the treatment.
The Controller for the exercise of your rights (for any reply, in particular for the purposes of art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003) is as follows:
Mr. Stefano MarcucciP.IVA 03540470543Via Mario Angeloni, 74/G – 06124 Perugia, tel 075 501132, fax 075 5001132, email firstname.lastname@example.org, PEC email@example.com ;
Any Processors will be notified by means of an appropriate indication in the “PRIVACY” menu on the Site.
Version 1.0 – September 2017
1. Usage of Cookies
Users viewing the Site will include minimum amounts of information on devices in use, such as computers and mobile devices, in small text files called “cookies” saved in the directories used by the user’s web browser.
There are various types of cookies, some to make the site more effective, others to enable certain features.
By analyzing them in detail our cookies allow you to:
- store the entered preferences
- avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as
- username and password
- analyze the use of the services and content provided by our site to optimize the navigation experience and the services offered
- make profiling of the user’s online behavior so as to offer promotions and services targeted at the preferences manifested
2. Type of Cookies
This type of cookie allows some sections of the Site to function properly. They are of two categories, persistent and of a session:
- Ppersistent: Once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain until a pre-set expiration date
- Session: Destroyed each time the browser is closed
QThese cookies, always sent by our domain, are required to display the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, will always be used and sent, unless the user modifies the settings in his/her browser (thus affecting the display of the Site pages).
The cookies in this category are used to collect information about the use of the Site. The site will use this information as anonymous statistics analysis to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the needs of the user . This type of cookie collects anonymous data about the user’s activity and how it came to the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Third party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as visited pages, duration of stay, source of origin, geographic origin, age, gender, and interests for marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the Site.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and features
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the Site pages such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for sharing site content or for using third-party software services (such as software for Generate maps and additional software that provide additional services). These cookies are sent by third party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
These cookies are required to create user profiles in order to send online advertising in line with user-defined preferences within the pages of the Site. For all types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the user with one or more of One of the following ways: 1) Using specific browser configuration configurations or related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site; 2) Changing settings in the use of third-party services. Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or displaying parts of the Site.
Websites and third party services
The Site may contain links to other Web sites that have their own privacy statement that may be different from the one adopted by our site and therefore does not respond to these sites. These third-party sites are as follows:
- Google: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it
List of cookies used on the Controller’s website